Loans for Stick Built and Manufactured Homes, Barndominiums, and More
The possibilities are endless when you live in the country! We know this firsthand: the opportunities to plant crops, raise animals, celebrate with family on sprawling acreage on the 4th of July, or simply sit out under the dark sky and stargaze.
Your country living dreams might also include a custom-built home, or maybe you have some acreage in mind where you’d like to build. Dreaming is the easy part, but when you finance your home construction or homesite with Texas Farm Credit, our goal is to make the reality as simple as possible for you, too.
Financing Your Country Home Build or Homesite
After deciding on homesite location and planning the construction, that’s where Texas Farm Credit comes in, with construction loans that work for you.
One Close Construction Loans
Our one-time close construction loans allow you to start paying your mortgage after closing, avoiding a second closing upon home completion and more closing costs. This saves you money over a traditional two-time close construction loan.
- 12-month construction period with interest only payments based on the amount drew plus principle
- Fixed rate mortgage (up to 30 years)
- Smaller payments during construction to free up cash for any unexpected expenses
- Start paying on the principle balance from day one
Apply For A Home Mortgage Loan
Inquire about our home loans to kickstart your prequalification process with zero obligation. Contact one of our Texas Farm Credit lenders to explore mortgage or refinancing possibilities customized for your needs.
Buying Land and Building a Home
Moving away from the city to build a home on acreage is a dream many share. We’d like to give you an overview of what it takes to make this dream come true.
Texas Farm Credit Construction and Homesite Loan Features
Get in touch with one of our lenders to discover a home construction or homesite loan package that fits your needs. Texas Farm Credit offers:
- Construction financing for homes—including stick built, modular, barndominiums—and additions or renovations to an existing residence
- One-time construction loans, fixed rate, up to 30-year financing
- Minimum of five acres of cleared land and every acre is fully valued
- Favorable fixed long term interest rates
- Financing available for unique properties or outbuildings
- Retain ag exemption