Finance Your Land Improvement Projects
As a landowner in Texas, we know there’s always work to be done on your property. From clearing land to adding a pond or watering hole, and even building a greenhouse or farm building. After getting to know you, your operations, and your needs, our lenders structure a loan package that goes hand in hand with your improvement plans. Let Texas Farm Credit make it possible for you to dig that well, build that bridge, fence in that land, construct that barn, or improve your land in any other number of ways
Improvement Capital Lending That Works For You
We have competitively priced lending for property improvement with borrower features that work for you!
- Fixed and variable rate options
- Flexible terms and workable repayment options
- Accomodating to usage purpose
- No maximum acreage limitations
- Applicable experience with FSA, USDA, and Conservation Easement land programs
- Co-op membership patronage benefits (cash-back dividends)
Apply for a Loan
Inquire about our lending categories to kickstart your prequalification process with zero obligation. Your local Texas Farm Credit lending expert will connect with you to explore loan options customized for your needs.