Texas Farm Credit Partners With Realtors
At Texas Farm Credit, we place a high value on building genuine relationships with realtors. We pride ourselves on being dependable partners for realtors during our part of the homebuyer’s process and beyond.
Why Choose TFC
- Experts in farm and ranch lending with 100 years of service
- Borrower owned co-op with patronage benefits
- Involved in the communities we serve
- Custom tailored terms and payment structure
- Strong partnership with industry leaders to ensure smooth closing process
- Ranch, rural property, and country home financing
What to Expect
- Pre-approval same day of application
- Closing time frame typically takes 30-45 days
- Available before and after normal business hours for your convenience
- No application fee
- Maintain ag exemptions
- Local underwriting
- Territory expert appraisers
- No acreage restrictions
- Long and short term fixed rates
- Purchase with low interest
- Cash-out for quick funds
- Lower current payments
- Reduce payback time
- No prepayment penalty
- Financing for metal homes and manufactured homes
Realtor and Client Experiences
- "JP was very helpful and thorough in processing our application. He never asked for any unwanted and redundant documentation. He worked directly with the realtor and title company to close loan." - Rajmohan N.
- "As a realtor, I've met plenty of loan officers, heard their plea for business, ect. When I needed to buy a home for myself, I knew Jenny was the perfect person to keep my information private and get my family to the closing table without any hiccups." - Carmen B.
- "Our realtor recommended Texas Farm Credit originally 6 years ago. We bought another property and called Abby. Abby was great to work with. Fast, helpful, and quick turnaround." - Amanda J.
Resource CenterRelated Articles
We’ve got an entire library of evergrowing resources to help you along your financing journey.All Resource Articles
Feel At Home With Rural FinancingIf you love spending time in the country, there’s no better place for a full-time residence or weekend retreat. But financing a rural home is different from financing one in the city. To help, Texas Farm Credit specializes in financing for rural communities and agriculture.
Farm Credit Will Be ThereEveryday Farm Credit is here. Just as we’ve been for more than 100 years. Supporting rural communities and agriculture with reliable, consistent credit and financial services.
Where Dreams Live
We’re in the backyard of your clients’ dreams. Find a branch office and let’s help you welcome them home!Locations