May 28, 2020 | By: Preston Ingram |Irrigation
Tapping into the Truth: Part 2
Texas Farm Credit hosted a two-part landowner webinar entitled: Tapping into the Truth: Reservoir Development & Mitigation in Northeast Texas. (You may view Part 1 by clicking here.)
Water development is one of the most important issues in Northeast Texas. This second webinar in the reservoir development series focuses on the mitigation projects that accompany the construction of these large reservoirs.
- Environmental and eminent domain attorney James Bradbury who speaks specifically about the policy driving mitigation.
- Matt Stahman (Resource Environmental Solutions), Mike Rickman (North Texas Municipal Water District), and R.J. Muraski, PMP (North Texas Municipal Water District) speak specifically about the Bois D Arc Reservoir mitigation project.
- Moderated by Texas Farm Credit Sulphur Springs Relationship Manager Preston Ingram.
Learn More About the Speakers
- James D. Bradbury – Environmental & Eminent Domain Attorney
- Matt Stahman – Professional Wetland Scientist
- Mike Rickman – NTMWD Operations & Maintenance
- RJ Muraski – NTMWD Capital Improvement
Contact us to get more information beyond this article, or to let us know what else you’d like us to feature in the Resource Center!Let’s Connect